VictorSoft 1x4 LED Studio ligh Bi-color Dimmable Powerful 300W
|LED Light Source||LEDs|
|Brightness/Light Intensity||7430Lux/m, 2185Lux/2m|
|Lamp Lifetime||50,000 hrs|
|Working Voltage||AC100-240V, DC24-30V|
|External Power||Sony V-mount battery plate 2pcs|
|Mount||Adjustable stand mount with combo pin receiver baby 5/8” and junior
Standard set Includied
- 1 x Victor 1x4 (V-6000ASVL)
- 1 x Barndoor
- 1 x Yoke
- 1 x AC power adapter
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x DMX cable
- 1 x Safety cable
- Honeycomb Grid
- Bag for one light
- VictorSoft (strong and soft) that no addtional diffusor need.
- Power draw 100W via AC power adatper or V-lock broadcating battery
- Removabe, clip-in 4-way barndoor, provided with the light.
- Bi-color 3200K to 5600K, from Tungsten to Daylight variable.
- High CRI of 96 and above.
- 120° wide beam, flicker free.
- Rear LCD display of the brightness and color temperature.
- Metal construction and traditional 1x1 size
- Easy to operate when out of the box, used for both studio or
location work as a photo light.
VictorSoft series has big progress in lighting source and it
performs as well as C series LED edge light in color rendering
property, but much better in illuminance and light-emitting
area.The light-emitting area of VictorSoft 1x4 is 117x38cm and the
illuminance reaches 7430Lux/m.
VictorSoft 1x4 is a powerful soft light. It draws 300W and gives a
rather beautiful and strong but soft light beam with no hotspots
and multiple showdows that a traditional LED light may have. It is
a Bi-color version light from Tungsten to Daylight variable. Unlike
some other Bi-color version light, the power becomes half when in a
single color mode, VictorSoft series light, it is power consistent
when the color temperature changes. There is no drop of the power
whenever it is in a single color mode or a Bi-color mode.
The light has a built-in diffusor that people do not need to use
additonal white diffusors. It becomes so easy to operate when out
of the box. Put it on a light stand, clip in the barndoor to the
light and then power the light with the provided AC power adatper
and power cord. Or use it in the Studio with the DMX function of
1. It is no need to replace the LED bulbs in normal use.Please do
not disassemble the light or solder the LED bulbs by the
2. Please do take off the batteries when in storage.
3. Please do not block the louvers,or it may seriously influence
LEDs' effect and lifetime.
4. The charger adapter is used for battery charging only.Please do
not use on the light directly.
5. Please do discharge and recharge the battery at least once for
every month if it is not in use.
6. It is not allowed to drop or impact the light to avoid fire.
7. It is not allowed to short circuit the battery,or it may
seriously damage the battery or cause a
8. It is not allowed to throw the battery into fire.
The LED light is guaranteed for 12 months.